Date: Jan 21, 2022 (All day) to Jan 22, 2022 (All day)
- Excellent Venue – Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, 2262 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
- FREE FOOD! – Saturday lunch and dinner will be provided FREE for all the players!
- Format – Giant round robin events with approximately 5-8 players per group with 4 advancing from each group. All matches are best 3 out of 5.
- Experienced Tournament Staff – Tim Detwiler (Director), Steve Graber (Referee)
- Professional Equipment – 800 Lux lighting, New Nittaku tables, Enlio rubberized flooring on all courts, white Nittaku Premium 3-star balls
- Rules – All USATT regulations apply; only USATT approved equipment; USATT dress code will be enforced – no white shirts or shorts. Players cannot enter 2 events with the same starting time. Players will not receive prizes for dumps, splits, and defaults.
- Payments – All payments must be received at the time of entry. Online entries without payment will be removed. Withdrawals through Saturday, January 15 will receive a refund. No refunds after January 15. All payments must be received by January 15. Late entries may be accepted with late fee of $50 based on availability. Players earning $600 or more will be issued a Form 1099 and must provide required information. GC is gift card to the SDTTA Pro Shop –can be used for tournaments, lessons, equipment, etc.
- Ratings – Ratings from 01/1/22 will be used will be used for eligibility. Updated ratings will be used for seeding purposes. Tournament staff may modify, combine, cancel events, & limit total entrants. Unrated players may enter any event but cannot advance from rated events; they can advance from the Open & receive prizes.
- USATT Memberships – USATT memberships are available according to USATT schedule below.
- Sponsors – Samson Dubina TT Academy, Presper Financial Architects, Paddle Palace, Nittaku, Power Pong, Paddle Palace, CLS Studios, and Hampton
- Register – 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register…
#1 Call Samson 330-949-923 and register over the phone
#2 Send a paypal payment to tt@SamsonDubina.com
#3 Go to www.OmniPong.com and register online
Registration Form: Registration Form