Table Tennis Daily’s Dan and Tom run andro’s Rasanter R and V rubber to the test.
Jens Rosenbaum from Denmark shares his thoughts on Rasanter R47 & R42.
ALTS Trójmiasto also has created a nice Rasanter review with subtitles.
andro® RASANTER TecTalk with developer Bjoern Helbing.
R= Rotation V=Velocity
- Rasanter R50 – Your profile is spin driven. You will take the lead with spin at maximum speed. As a high to pro level player you have what it takes to master the power of this top level 50° hardness sponge boosting your topspin play.
- Rasanter R47 – Your profile is spin driven. Offensive topspin play at higher speed is your strategy. As a high level player you will take full advantage of the 47° sponge hardness for extra power and speed in your topspin play.
- Rasanter R42 – Your profile is spin driven. You are looking for maximum grip. As an advanced to high level player you will benefit from medium 42° sponge hardness taking full control on your spins.
- Rasanter R37 – Your profile is spin driven. Variable all distance play is your formula for success. As a mid to advanced level player you prefer the soft 37° sponge for allowing precise active topspin play and control.
- Rasanter V47 – Your profile is speed driven. You go for flat and direct ballistics. As a high to pro level player you will take control of this hard 47° sponge for unlimited power and energy.
- Rasanter V42 – Your profile is speed driven. You score flat, fast and without any detour. As a mid to high level player you will benefit from the medium soft 42° sponge compensating smaller sweet spot inaccuracies of your stroke.