JUIC INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR & CADET CHAMPIONSHIP
CASH PRIZES- Total over $6000!!
USATT sanctioned 4 star tournament
Energized by JUIC, Paddle Palace, Nittaku, and ICC a USATT & ITTF hot spot training center.
This is the second year for the JUIC International Junior and Cadet Championship tournament. We expect to have a even larger interantional field this year with generous support from the ITTF and JUIC. Stellan Bengtsson will be on hand to talk table tennis and about his JUIC equipment choices. We’ll have a special JUIC area complete with blades and rubbers for testing and with lots of solid information on which JUIC equipment would be right for your game. The Nittaku 3 Star Premium ball we be used.
Date: September 15-16, 2012
The tournament will be preceded by an Elite Training Camp led by the ITTF expert Massimo Costantini from Italy and assisted by 6 high level bay area coaches.
Training Camp dates: Sep 12-14,2012 (Morning and afternoon sessions)
Entry Deadline: All entries must be received by September 10,2012. Late entries may be accepted with $15 late fees. No refund after entry deadline. No entry will be accepted without an entry form & payment.
Eligibility: Players born on or after 1st January 1994 may participate in Junior events, after 1997 for Cadet events, after 1999 for U13 events & after 2002 may partcipate for U10 events. All participants must be USATT or ITTF current members. If not, must buy USATT membership with the entry form.
Format of Play: All singles will start with a round robin followed by a single elimination playoff. All matches best of five games.
Equipment: Tables-Joola 3000SC, Balls-Nittaku 3 star premium (orange), Floor-Stag red color, Joola nets.
Entry fees: $25 per each singles event
Hospitality: Special package of Airport pick up, free transportation, hotel accomodation (shared room) with just $60/person/day.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All USATT/ITTF regulations, including equipment, conduct, dress and language apply. Players must arrive at least 30 minutes before their starting event time.
- For rating events-estimated ratings for new players will be accepted from USATT certified coaches.
- Ratings in the July/August 2012 USATT Magazine will be used to establish eligibility. The most recent rating will be used for seeding.
- Un-rated player may or may not advance from the prelimniary RR at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Prize will be forfeited if the match is not played unless approved by the tournament director.
- There will be No gluing at the venue.
- All decisions of the tournament referee will be final.
- Events may be canceled or combined if needed. Fees will be refunded if cancelled.